1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Why does urine always come out cold in a hot bathtub?

Discussion in 'bath & beauty' started by Samuella, May 22, 2007.

1. Samuella

Samuella man-cat-lamb :love:

Everytime I pee in my hands while bathing (the water is normally pretty hot), I notice that my urine is VERY cold. Why is that?
  2. calalove

calalove battle-scarred

maybe the water is over 98.6 °F
    1 person likes this.
  3. Thumperlyn

Thumperlyn maelstrom of negativity

this was an awesome thread

:p
    1 person likes this.
  4. dirtyplotte

dirtyplotte sassamafras

next time drink your urine to test its warmth. bathing in it just wont suffice.
    3 people like this.
  5. goere

goere Fuck thee.

It's a matter of (in this case:temperature) contrasts.
    Like dandruffs, they look white on black underground and dark on white underground.

:stress:
  6. Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic Princess Chex Mix

jordan, you are a dumbass. go back to deridder
  7. welshboyrich

welshboyrich New Member

it probably just feels cold compared to the heat of the water and the heat of your hands that have been in the hot water
  8. teclos_death

teclos_death Georgeous

you pee in your hands? this terminology is confusing me. are you male or female?
    1 person likes this.
  9. Honey Bee

Honey Bee New Member

Why would someone piss on their hands? I heard drummers sometimes do it coz it speeds up the callous healing process. And I heard that people in prison urinate on their feet to prevent athletes foot.

Someone enlighten me on all the health benefits of pee.
    1 person likes this.
  10. wtf_happened

wtf_happened I am a dixie chick

11. *pink dream*

*pink dream* New Member

when i go swimming i just thikn of all the people pee i have in my hair
  12. wonderland

wonderland now vegan!

i dont know where you live but here in the uk we have toilets. you need never worry about pee temp again!
  13. wonderland

wonderland now vegan!

pinkdream, i cannot use public swimming baths. other peoples armpits and other bits have been in that water, not to mention the pee! i always worry i will get out and find someones pube stuck to my leg :sick:
    1 person likes this.
  14. *pink dream*

*pink dream* New Member

hahahahah!!
    u know what sickens me? when i was younger and used to go swimming, i wouldnt have a shower id would just walk out with my hair wet...URGH, PEE AND EVERYTHING. peoples bumholes have touched that water and washed the shit off.
    1 person likes this.
  15. Insomnia

Insomnia Part-time narcoleptic

Want to know something else fun to give you nightmares? The water that enters the average water treatment plant, to be purified into drinking water, is generally atleast 50% sewage effluent. So that glass of water you've just drunk its someone's wee and shit filtered through sand with a bit of chlorine in. Less chlorine than your swimming pool though.... I spent four hours at a water treatment plant today. I thought it was useless, but now atleast I can share this with you...
    1 person likes this.
  16. Samuella

Samuella man-cat-lamb :love:

Um, could people fucking stop bad-repping me? Thanks alot, transforming shit hibernators.