1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Why does my left armpit smell so much more than the other?

Discussion in 'the void' started by Little Fury, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Little Fury

Little Fury Custom User Title

I just went for a 2 hour walk around the city before work. When I get here, one pit smells fine. Warm and moist, and vaguely like the scent-free laundry detergent I use.

The other? Like I've been storing a Manwich in there for later-ons.

What's stranger still is that my right arm, the one that I use to open doors, scribble stuff down on my notepad, climb over debris, clobber police cars etc. Is the one with no odor.

can someone explain this to me without using the word lol?
  2. cherry_nebula

cherry_nebula needs more mascara.

i guess the manwich pit just harbors more bacteria than the other. i'm not sure why.

lol.
  3. Little Fury

*shudder*

Awww no. now ya gone dunnit.

[​IMG]
  4. sweetheart_d

sweetheart_d kind of a big deal IRL

perhaps you applied deodorant more liberally to the sweet smelling pit.
  5. cherry_nebula

cherry_nebula needs more mascara.

i think i can safely say that was my one and only time ever to type lol.

that should warrant 3 out of 4 sophia petrillos, right?
  6. Little Fury

I didn't apply to either. Generally I dont like using anything that inhibits my body's natural functions. However, i have been known to use special drop-in pellets that make my little oopsies smell like Armani Mania.
    close.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4 Rue McLanahans out of a possible 5.

Christ on a cracker that's disturbing.
  7. sweetheart_d

sweetheart_d kind of a big deal IRL

i saw rue mcclanananananhan at the carousel dinner theatre in ravenna ohio. after the shew i approached her and she was kind. this was in or around 1979.