1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Where's that website with all the rockstar groupie stories...?

Discussion in 'music & books' started by Daisy Belle, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daisy Belle

Daisy Belle New Member

I remember reading some pretty funny stories on there...Axl Rose liking his girl to crawl around and shit in kitty litter, funny. Anyone know the website address?

We now have a Groupie Central Forum
    1 person likes this.
  2. SisterMorphine

SisterMorphine She Ain't Right For You

:skull: bumping this, as i want to know too :tard:

i had read of some site it was mentioed in a magazine yrs ago (i don't remmember the address now..) and i loged in; but did not come aross anything fun, so.

er, wasn't there a site called groupiecentral.com? i havent been on there for years....but as far as i remmember it was just a "database" of well know groupies...from teh seventies
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  3. jaynedoll

jaynedoll New Member

Groupie Central used to have a message board as well (but this is going back several years). The site got taken down and the message board was still hosted somewhere else but hardly anyone ever posted it so I think it's died out now. Then there was Groupie Dirt (I think it was done by the same people) but I don't think that's up anymore. Metal Sludge used to get a few groupie stories on it but it was mostly all the old hair metal bands from the 80s.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Pennyroyal

Pennyroyal Berlin

VoyForums: RockGroupie.Com

RockGroupie is the only one i know that's active (has a big archive too). Always makes for entertaining reading
    1 person likes this.
  5. PinkIndieFairy

PinkIndieFairy http://misbehave.etsy.com

I'm going to have a look at that. I have a hard time understanding groupies, but as you said, their stories is good entertainment. ;)
  6. spasmachine

spasmachine M. Kahn is bent

Argh the threaded thing they have is really annoying to read and I can't find a way to switch it?

The Groopie Central page was pretty funny except I can't take a bunch of artists seriously anymore knowing too much detail.
  7. strokesbabe

strokesbabe I love bulldogs!

Do you think that everything they write on there is true, though?
  8. spasmachine

spasmachine M. Kahn is bent

Of course. Why would people post lies on the Internet? It would just ruin it for the rest of us :geek:
  9. selita29

selita29 New Member

Hey

Hey everyone..Does anyone know any web sites about stories from girls whov slept with people in the industry
  10. I think it's metalsludge..(?)
  11. brookelyn

brookelyn queen be

i think we should make kittyradio the new website with groupie stories. wasn't there a thread about famous people we knew with some escapades?
    1 person likes this.
  12. BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart Handbags and Glad Wrap*

yeah, it was really recent too...
    Didn't someone here fuck a guy from Fear Factory?
    Women's Entertainment Channel ; Secret life of Women, had a groupies special too the other week.
    that website first page, hate to say it, but most of those
    bands aren't my taste, why would you brag on blowing Nickleback ?:stress:
  13. bort

bort The brown word

I'd brag about blowing them away...
  14. brookelyn

brookelyn queen be

thinking of adding a new forum called groupie central for groupie stories and refugees. this thread is getting a lot of search engine traffic with people looking for a site that apparently no longer exists. groupies need refuge and what better place than kittyradio?
  15. Angel Dust

Angel Dust is maintaing the high

i enjoy books about groupies - Pamela Des Barres had a site, it was good.
  16. Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic Princess Chex Mix

yeah the fact that this thread has almost 26,000 views is mind-blowing

unfortunately i have no stories.
    well, actually, fortunately.
  17. Mistress_F

Mistress_F sex hate and rock'n'roll

omg GROUPIECENTRAL. that was so funny. i remember reading the weirdest funniest shit on there.
  18. OrangeSapphire

OrangeSapphire rule britannia

I wanna hear some stories.

sadly, I don't have any of my own. still too much of a goodie two-shoes. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.