1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

The Dresden Dolls announce Halloween reunion show, short tour

Discussion in 'music & books' started by debaser, Sep 8, 2010.

1. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

The Dresden Dolls announce Halloween reunion show, short tour Consequence of Sound

The Dresden Dolls announce Halloween reunion show, short tour

If there’s anything that can bring a band back together after two years and a few interesting side projects, it’d have to be tin. That’s right, in honor of their 10th anniversary as a unit, The Dresden Dolls (aka Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione) are reuniting as a band for a “10th Bandiversary Halloween Show” in New York City, and a subsequent tour, reports TwentyFourBit. Yes, tin is that magical.

The band, which announced their plans via a video you can check out below, will come together at Irving Plaza for a show that is sure to be filled with creepy punk cabaret music and “interesting” costume choices by audience members. From there, it’s several shows across the U.S., including gigs in New Orleans for a Gulf oil spill benefit show for BTNEP, Lexington, KY, Chicago, IL, and a series of shows in Texas. Full tour dates are below.

Tickets for the Halloween show go on sale September 9th; head here for more info. Tickets for the remaining shows can be bought at the individual venue’s websites. As always, stay tuned for more reunion news and tour updates as they’re announced.
    [​IMG]
    The Dresden Dolls 2010 Tour Dates:
    10/31 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza (10th Bandiversary Halloween Show)
    11/12 – New Orleans, LA @ Tiptina’s
    11/13 – Atlanta, GA @ The Buckhead Theatre
    11/14 – Lexington, KY @ Buster’s Billards & Backroom
    11/16 – St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
    11/17 – Chicago, IL @ The Vic Theatre
    11/19 – Dallas, TX @ Granada Theatre
    11/20 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s
    11/21 – Austin, TX @ La Zona Rosa
    1 person likes this.
  2. wizard

wizard $

b o r i n g

[​IMG]
    1 person likes this.
  3. *^_^*

*^_^* Catface.

I want them to come to the UK again. plz.thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Violet Pixie

Violet Pixie *Tea stained*

Fuck playing the US and come back to Australia.
  5. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl bored now

this