1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

solving conflict in the void through Situation Songs

Discussion in 'the void' started by sybsyb, May 25, 2011.

1. sybsyb

sybsyb el rey

situation songs. for your entertainment. i think situation/response songs should take place of the rants & raves type posts. fat warz would have been 10 times more fun!

1. Shirley Brown "Woman To Woman"

in response came Miss Barbara Mason, the shameless ho who would become known for her response anthems
    2. Barbara Mason "From His Woman To You"

from the male point-of-view came this song, but watch out for the end when his wife Miss Betty Wright susses it all out
    3. Richard "Dimples" Fields "She's Got Papers On Me"

but this wasn't Betty's first of this type of situation as she had sung about here
    4. Betty Wright "Clean Up Woman"

and who was Richard cheating on Betty with? that shameless Barbara Mason, the clean-up woman, who had to tell it like it was once again
    5. Barbara Mason "She's Got Papers But I've Got The Man"

uh-oh, it turns out this man all these women have been fighting over was on the DL, this whole time, as Barbara confesses now
    6. Barbara Mason "Another Man"

now Barbara has to deal with a response song from a clean-up queer!
    7. Tout Sweet "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"
  2. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

THIS HAS REMINDED ME OF A SONG, but I can't remember the title or who it was by.

It was a woman singer pretending to be Billie Jean and she was "mad as hell".

WHAT WAS IT? WHO WAS IT?
  3. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

THIS IS IT!