1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Kittyradio Forums will be closing on December 31, 2015 after 15 years. Please login and take a moment to download any memories you want to hold on to. If you would like to contribute to the Kittyradio scrapbook, please visit this thread Happy Holidays!

solving conflict in the void through Situation Songs

Discussion in 'the void' started by sybsyb, May 25, 2011.

1. sybsyb

sybsyb el rey

situation songs. for your entertainment. i think situation/response songs should take place of the rants & raves type posts. fat warz would have been 10 times more fun!

1. Shirley Brown "Woman To Woman"

in response came Miss Barbara Mason, the shameless ho who would become known for her response anthems
    2. Barbara Mason "From His Woman To You"

from the male point-of-view came this song, but watch out for the end when his wife Miss Betty Wright susses it all out
    3. Richard "Dimples" Fields "She's Got Papers On Me"

but this wasn't Betty's first of this type of situation as she had sung about here
    4. Betty Wright "Clean Up Woman"

and who was Richard cheating on Betty with? that shameless Barbara Mason, the clean-up woman, who had to tell it like it was once again
    5. Barbara Mason "She's Got Papers But I've Got The Man"

uh-oh, it turns out this man all these women have been fighting over was on the DL, this whole time, as Barbara confesses now
    6. Barbara Mason "Another Man"

now Barbara has to deal with a response song from a clean-up queer!
    7. Tout Sweet "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"
  2. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

THIS HAS REMINDED ME OF A SONG, but I can't remember the title or who it was by.

It was a woman singer pretending to be Billie Jean and she was "mad as hell".

3. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy