1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

so how AMAZING was The Town?

Discussion in 'television & film' started by LaBellaVita, Dec 30, 2010.

1. LaBellaVita

LaBellaVita Banned

A few weeks ago I went to the theater, and as usual, everything gets released like 5 years later here, and there was nothing to see and The Town seemed like the least shitty film to see, so I went there and I was so blown away, I think it's one of the best films I've seen in my life.

And Ben Affleck directed it! I mean who knew? And mind you, that movie has some really kick ass scenes.

The chase scene in those small town narrow streets was so intense and claustrophobic, you really could feel like you were inside that car, it was a masterpiece, I thought it was amazing.

And to act on it and direct it, it takes real talent for that, and to take consistent good performances out of all the cast, including Blake Lively who actually ACTED for like the first time in her life, well it's a huge achievement.

I feel the award season buzz is so lame this year, everyone is fawning over Black Swan which is probably the second worse film of the year, and I have the feeling genius films like The Town and Rabbit Hole will be overlooked, lame.