1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Kittyradio Forums will be closing on December 31, 2015 after 15 years. Please login and take a moment to download any memories you want to hold on to. If you would like to contribute to the Kittyradio scrapbook, please visit this thread Happy Holidays!

so how AMAZING was The Town?

Discussion in 'television & film' started by LaBellaVita, Dec 30, 2010.

1. LaBellaVita

LaBellaVita Banned

A few weeks ago I went to the theater, and as usual, everything gets released like 5 years later here, and there was nothing to see and The Town seemed like the least shitty film to see, so I went there and I was so blown away, I think it's one of the best films I've seen in my life.

And Ben Affleck directed it! I mean who knew? And mind you, that movie has some really kick ass scenes.

The chase scene in those small town narrow streets was so intense and claustrophobic, you really could feel like you were inside that car, it was a masterpiece, I thought it was amazing.

And to act on it and direct it, it takes real talent for that, and to take consistent good performances out of all the cast, including Blake Lively who actually ACTED for like the first time in her life, well it's a huge achievement.

I feel the award season buzz is so lame this year, everyone is fawning over Black Swan which is probably the second worse film of the year, and I have the feeling genius films like The Town and Rabbit Hole will be overlooked, lame.