1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

New Year, New Glammeh Thread 2012

Discussion in 'celebrity news & gossip' started by bootsoffire, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootsoffire

bootsoffire Figgy Puddin'

Dump it in here :love:
    1 person likes this.
  2. bort

bort The brown word

Will 2012 be a good glammiyear? Let's make predictions. I really promise I'll go see The Holes play live if they come down under this year. Because it would still be nice, mostly. For me. I'll never truly get over it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. MissWorld85

MissWorld85 pink cloud turned to grey

I'm not expecting too much but it'd be nice if the cancelled European tour of 2010 would be done this year
    1 person likes this.
  4. leachim

leachim mors tua vita mea

5. VioletPrue

VioletPrue I'm Designer

Well, if this isn't a great 'Just Say No' poster, I don't know what is.
  6. CourtneyBee

CourtneyBee Daniel LaRusso

Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed she has no plans releasing music. It's just not fair. 5 albums in 20 years. But then again, her music now is terrible.

And I became a fan in 2002 so I never even enjoyed an album cycle or anything.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

Funniest shit I've seen this year.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Daylight22

Daylight22 Well-Known Member

Your resolution for 2012, and beyond, should be to nix the idealistic hope you place in a woman who is guaranteed to consistently let you down. Believe me, it's cute to see someone with some faith in that old bag of bones, but maybe it's time to move on.
    1 person likes this.
  9. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Well-Known Member

Weird, we have the exact same one-year goals, including the prediction that we'll be nominated for a 2013 Oscar.
  10. CourtneyBee

CourtneyBee Daniel LaRusso

There is NO hope.
  11. GrapesOfWrath

GrapesOfWrath Banned

I became a fan on 2004, post America's Sweetheart so I truly got to enjoy NOTHING.

Kinda off topic, she still has me blocked on her twitter account, what should I dooo??? should I open a new account?? ugh it's such a hassle.

Can any of you hack her account and delete it so that she is forced to make a new one and I can follow?
    1 person likes this.
  12. calalove

calalove battle-scarred

13. requiem

requiem Well-Known Member

Frances Bean Cobain and Isaiah Silva Dating: Inside Their Private Romance : People.com

Frances Bean Cobain and Isaiah Silva: Their Private Romance

By JESSICA HERNDON AND KEVIN O'DONNELL

Tuesday January 03, 2012 01:35 PM EST

Though the couple went public with their engagement in October, little is known about the relationship between the daughter of the late grunge god Kurt Cobain, Frances Bean, and her fiancé, Isaiah Silva, frontman of rock band the Rambles.

"We're each other's everything," Silva, 26, tells PEOPLE about Cobain, 19, and himself. "We're homebodies. We don't go out to clubs so you won't find us stumbling out of them with Lindsay Lohan. We stay at home, read books and watch Arrested Development."

Adds bandmate Mark Kuchel, "They're quiet and shy. They're a great couple. Frances comes to most of our shows that she can get into."

One of the last was the band's December set at the Viper Room, where Cobain and Silva were seen looking very loving and affectionate before and after the show.

"I love strong, opinionated, intelligent women," says Silva, who spent the first 18 years of his life in the Fullerton Assembly of God group, a faction focused on strict Christian values and the second coming of Christ. "Women in the [group] were totally oppressed, but I am very pro-woman."

Silva and his family severed ties with the group when he was 18. Despite Silva's unconventional upbringing, he fought for his individuality when he gravitated toward punk music, learned to play the guitar with pals and "always had long hair and always dyed it."

"I had to grow up much faster than I would have liked," he adds. "I've been through a lot. But now, I'm totally happy."

Catch the Rambles at SXSW in Texas in March and look out for their upcoming EP, recorded with producer Keith Stegall (Zac Brown Band).
  14. VioletPrue

VioletPrue I'm Designer

1 person likes this.
  15. leachim

was this posted?! it's from Panos Yiapanis facebook...I can't understand anything exept for her phone number, let's call HER!! :evil::love:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  16. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

she hasn't used the roseofsharon twitter account in ages.
  17. leachim

roseofsharon is also her personal facebook though. and the comment his from 1 month ago!
  18. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

ahh. i don't do facebook.
  19. ThePrude

ThePrude of which i am one

shit - I remember when I was retarded enough to read through her rants back in the day. How fucking embarrassing.

Actually it's also embarrassing that I even clicked on this thread.
  20. pss

pss Member

I've been retarded enough to read and now I want to slap her on the face (and me for reading).

Summary:
    - she wants Tisci and Panos to mentor her clothing line.
    - She is selling Cobain's name and likeness rights in February.
    - She thinks she's doing movies again.

wtf? Any person can read her future but her. Her clothing line is atrocious, not gonna sell.
    Next week, she has a meeting with an agent in LA -she's twatted about it. The agent can tell her to go fuck herself and still in actor jail. No movies in the near future.
    She's selling her only income. She'll get some millions and by the time she is 50 she'd have no money. And that's all, she'd be broke as in real life broke. Complain about fraud for the rest of her life.

I came here to share a recently surfaced picture of Courtney the night she met Kurt in Portland, and Kurt thought she looked like Nancy Spungen and wanted to fuck her but she left. You know the story.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.