1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Need help throwing up

Discussion in 'bath & beauty' started by desdemona, Oct 30, 2007.

1. desdemona

desdemona in the end they all tried

No, this isn't a pro-mia thread, I actually need to throw up so bad. I am dying. I haven't been able to make myself puke since I was 12/13 years old. I tried eating a slice of bread and drinking water before sticking my fingers down my throat and heaving, but no joy. How do you make yourself throw up? I'd greatly appreciate a PM with any tips/guidelines so as not to trigger any bulimic folk in this thread.

Sorry if this should have been in bath&body or wherever.

:sick:
  2. obscurearse

obscurearse the figurehead

When I really really really need to I just stare at the bog and think of disgusting things. I don't want to get too graphic because I hate being sick and don't want to trigger it, but I'm sure you can think of a couple things you hate, esp smells. This said, I rarely need to help myself throwing up as it happens very rarely and, when it does, it's pretty spontaneous.
    1 person likes this.
  3. cinder

cinder I collect apple stickers

You know staring at the bog never works for me...I think being in the place where I should throw up relaxes me a bit because I don't need to run for it. Hence when I throw up I'm in the wrong place and horrendous amounts of cleaning follow.

I hate this feeling though, its awful, I'd just wait it out until it came naturally, if you need to throw up that bad it will happen eventually.
    Never thought I'd say this but I hope you puke :sick:
    1 person likes this.
  4. cricket

cricket Well-Known Member

Um, I'll puke if I sit in the back of the bus and read a magazine. You could try that...
  5. BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart Handbags and Glad Wrap*

Keep drinking loads of water/luke warm liquid, maybe with a hint of herb tea. About four mugs until your stomach is so full it'll start to come up. Don't know if it works for anyone else.:sick:
    1 person likes this.
  6. oasis

oasis The Queen Of All Ive Seen

warm salt water
  7. desdemona

Thanks guys, I actually did throw up a bit. I drank some warm water and then just... imagined it happening and concentrated on that. Still feel like throwing up some more, but I don't want to do myself any damage :sick:
    2 people like this.
  8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog the fastest slug

What oasis said, salt water. And think of disgusting things.
    Why do you need to puke?
  9. Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul hysterical paroxysm

just stick two fingers down your throat as far as theyll go, the trick is not giving up. you have to keep waggling them back and forth down there, find the tickly place and keep tickling it, dont stop to breathe. instead of breathing, look at the toilet and nasty bathroom floor and let it come up..*cough*. anyway, hope you feel better!:sick:
    1 person likes this.
  10. clotty

clotty pussy panther :)

stick a fucking toothbrush as far down as it will go.

then when yr upper body starts making 2 or 3 heaving motions, don't get scared. EMBRACE!

oh puker's euphoria. :swoon:
  11. clotty

then like, you know.

try to move your hand and toothbrush before the moment it comes up.

i mean i don't know how hard that is for a novice or whatnot but. i've been a recreational puker for a good 80 or 90 years now.

enjoy!
    2 people like this.
  12. clotty

oh yeah sometimes. i like to do this.

think about crunchy beetles in a lot of melted greasy cheese.

cause then the puke comes out w/ more force.

okay. sorry for borting.
  13. ThePrude

ThePrude of which i am one

Why do you need to puke?

It's funny that you have this problem, because I have the opposite one; I can puke at the drop of a hat...ever since I was a kid. Seriously, it's annoying - I can't even brush my teeth without heaving a little.
  14. Insomnia

Insomnia Part-time narcoleptic

When I was waiting to see my tutor once, they had an article pinned up on the wall about bulemics who accidentally swallow toothbrushes doing that. Apparently there were 27 recorded cases in really quite a short period of time. And then they had some x-rays. It was quite funny really (in one of those "you shouldn't laugh" ways).
    1 person likes this.
  15. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

the hand or toothbrush never work for me. nothing does. it makes me sad.
  16. lilybett

lilybett New Member

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE SICK???!!!!!!??! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Things that make me feel sick:
    - the smell/taste/sight of cheese/milk
    - tomato juice
    - that episode of Alan Partridge where he impales his foot on the spike and then still gives that after-dinner speech to 'the ferrari of the gas fire world' or whatever it was
    - sambucca
    - Ant & Dec
    - getting too stoned and getting dizzy, then worrying I'm going to chunder
    - seeing/thinking about others being sick (youtube it, I bet some kerazy students have uploaded some filthsome videos)

:sick:
    1 person likes this.
  17. beverly thrills

beverly thrills breakfast

Instead of just sticking your finger down your throat, jab it. Like. Finger your throat. And contract your stomach, breathe through your mouth so your throat stays open. If you start belching, you're doing it right. It helps if you stand up and bend at the waist too. Keep gravity on your side.
    Drink lots of water before and after. And brush yo teef.
    2 people like this.
  18. Insomnia

Insomnia Part-time narcoleptic

If you really do need to puke, there are things I know work- one is high concentration salt water. The other is pouring freezing cold water directly into your ear (tip your head sideways and funnel it). The latter is a test to see if you are brain dead (apparently if your brain is functioning, you should puke). So if that doesn't make you vom, you may wish to consult a physician.
    2 people like this.
  19. desdemona

^ :D

Thank you everyone for all your replies. I'm all betterer now but I'll remember this advice if I ever need to make myself throw up again.
  20. BabyBoredom

BabyBoredom Gotta get smart.

No brushing teeth right after puking! Just rinse.