1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Little white pieces left behind

Discussion in 'bath & beauty' started by Axeman, Sep 14, 2009.

?

Be honest, ever had little white pieces left behind?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2009.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I'm sure you've all seen that toilet paper commercial with the little bears who're supposed to be all cute?

It's for strong and mighty toilet paper that doesn't leave "little white pieces left behind."

WhatI wanna know, is does that actually happen to you people? Do you wipe you ass and cunt to the point where your toilet paper is no more?

Personally, I've never had bits left behind. Maybe I'm just a waster of toilet paper, but...
    1 person likes this.
  2. salt

salt A kept bitch

I have found them on my snatch when I take a shower, OR rather in my snatch. Not the birth canal. The inner labia I suppose. Then again me thinks I have an abnormal vadge.

I use baby wipes on my butthole though it's cleaner for me.

TMI?
    1 person likes this.
  3. Champers

Champers delicately tapered digits

I tend to use moist toilet paper afterwards, so I don't really get plagued with "little white bits". Come to think of it, it HAS happened to me from time to time before I started using moists.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Eva

Eva Ultra Peanut

ditto about the moists.
    1 person likes this.
  5. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

it's hard to avoid the white bits with a slightly furry bum.
  6. fen99us

fen99us Vulcan

heh, i can't believe this thread is about what i thought it was from reading the title.

to answer the question, nope. but i avoid the super soft toilet paper cuz i heard it can clog your pipes. i use scott's regular stuff and it doesn't seem to leave any white bits.

[​IMG]
  7. cricket

cricket Well-Known Member

reason number four hundred thirty seven i don't ever want to be a homeowner. i need my soft toilet paper and i cannot be thinking of things like the pipes.

or dear god - cleaning out the storm gutter? NO.
  8. salt

salt A kept bitch

I just thought of something. Are you high Emmah?
  9. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Maybe I was? It's hard to say.

I am honestly surprised that more people have answered yes than no. Every single person I've asked in real life have said no.

Perhaps they embarrass more easily than you KR people though.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  10. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

oh, i find bits of TP left behind. i must like the friction of the rubbing action too much.

all of you who use baby wipes I HOPE YOU DON'T FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET. they fuck up the drains/sewer system like crazy. i know. i saw it on a programme about environmental health and dirty people!!!
  11. salt

salt A kept bitch

I use the baby wipes, but I don't flush them. They get put in a trash can which is kind of nasty, but I am the only one who uses that trash can.