1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

list over the counter codeine products

Discussion in 'mental health' started by Die Star, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Die Star

Die Star could be the saddest girl

Tylenol with Codine but is this only avalialbe in canada?

what are others? please help thanks.
  2. violently

violently baby machine

stay away from anything with aspirin in it, if you're gonna take alot of those you kill your liver, or yourself.
  3. girls on top

girls on top i'm with the band

solpadeine is codeine and paracetamol, i swear by it. and cocodamol has codeine and is pretty strong.
  4. sparticus

sparticus get up! get up!

CoActifed (loves it)
  5. meat-hook

meat-hook frusciante in my panties

Nurofen plus with codeine
    Benilyn with codeine
  6. Are you kidding? The acetaminophen will kill your poor liver too! :(
  7. phoenix rose

phoenix rose irreplaceable

yes, i can't even take tylenol anymore, and i never even used it that much in the first place
    but its apparently the worst on your liver out of the various typical otc pain meds
  8. renegade_princess

renegade_princess don't say no to disco

i hope you are not thinking of doing cold water filtration or something like that. it is very dangeous because of the acetaminophen (sp, sorry, it's called something else in my country i never memorised the US name properly). it doesn't take much to cause liver damage and filtration is very unreliable

also i don't condone any drug abuse, but codeine is hardly worth it. i don't see how someone can get an effect off something so weak. it's not even a particularly effective painkiller

codeine and acetaminophen will be the only OTC products out there i think. the rest will be prescription only. except maybe some cough syrups.
  9. awful_cherry

awful_cherry carefully careless mess

Mhm, this is why it's not a good idea to try to get high off Nyquil. Tylenol is dangerous.
  10. indoroids

indoroids New Member

there's codeine alone, no mix with other