1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

I am new, point me towards good threads...

Discussion in 'the void' started by distraction1976, Jan 28, 2012.

1. On subjects such as:

Photography
    Cruise liner crashing Italians
    Places to eat in London
    Comedy venues in the South East (of England)
    Coalition disbanding techniques

General interest/humour... etc.
  2. pammalla

pammalla New Member

i think you might be in the wrong place

there are no good threads hear
  3. Any bad threads to draw my attention then Pam? :evil:
  4. Skyy

Skyy YODA

I am still curious about the search criteria that brought you here.

Pamm makes soap. Wonderful, homemade soap. Buy some.
    1 person likes this.
  5. pammalla

pammalla New Member

yes its a requirement of all new uses to buy some soap

hi skyy! i havent seen you around latly, but maybe i just havent been paying attion
  6. Skyy

Skyy YODA

Hi, love, I'm still here, randomly.

How are your boys? I often thought of you when my Monster went through his Thomas the Tank Engine phase. I was close to staging an intervention. I'm trying to convince him that we should sell his massive collection on eBay, but he will not bite.

He is now into the Star Wars animated stuff. We have only watched the first real Star Wars and half of Empire. I keep trying to explain to him that Jedi is a bunch of Muppets. He does a great impression of Han Solo frozen in carbonite.

The younger Monster is all about Harry Potter. He's seen the first movie, but I have convinced him that we cannot watch the second movie until we have finished reading the first book, together.

The 4&5 year olds that can fix anything on my iPad and iPhone, but cannot tie their own shoes. They are growing up in a weird world.

I was reading them a book about our solar system and explaining that when I was their age, Pluto was still a planet. Monster1 now calls it a an orbiting rock.

Still can't tie his shoes, but updated my iPad to the newest operating system after I failed 11x.

ETA: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give Pamm any grief about her spelling. Her spelling sucks. We still love her.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. pammalla

pammalla New Member

im doing good, on alittle bit of a soapy burn out after christmas. i havent made any in over a month, but i just ordered $500 worth of essential oils so im sure ill be waning to soap more soon.

Nate is still all about thomas, "mamma play thomas with me please mamma say yes" he has such a way about him that makes me feel totally gulity for not wanting to run a little wooden train around a track for hours on end

Nicholas right now is just obcessed with beating zelda-skyward sward, its takeing him along time tho because he only get a half hour of vido games a day
  8. Bebe Escuelita

Bebe Escuelita New Member

pizza hut is okay. i haven't seen much humor going on, except the photographs of the forum members are pretty funny (for all the wrong reasons).
  9. clotty

clotty pussy panther :)

lol.

i kind of love this user/alias.
    1 person likes this.
  10. DIT-TOES!:eek: