1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

How many days does it take to recieve a letter, postcard etc.

Discussion in 'exchange' started by Empathy, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Empathy

Empathy New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows when you send a postcard or letter to someone on how long does it take for them to recieve it in the USA?
    How many days? I sented a friend of mine a birthday card in the mail today.
    I'm from New York and she's from Atlanta, GA. Her birthday is this Saturday. Will she recieve it before then or right on her birthday do you think?
    Thanks in advance :)
  2. pablita

pablita is all astonishment

Usually about 3 days or so.
  3. Empathy

Empathy New Member

3 days or so? That means she may not get it on her birthday it can actually arrive to her late? It's this Saturday coming..
    aaww, I should've sented it out sooner, I wasn't thinking..
    Does the day you send mail out count as day 1? Like, since I sented it today, would today count as 1 day, then tomorrow 2 days so forth? Or actually would tomorrow count as day 1?:confused:
  4. daisymum

daisymum New Member

If you mailed it this afternoon (& it got picked up today), it should get to her by Saturday. You might want to call & wish her happy birthday on Saturday just in case. :)
  5. Empathy

Empathy New Member

I think it got picked up this afternoon. I didn't actually put it in my mail box, I went to the P.O last night & put it in their big blue box thinking that it might get sented out sooner today in their box then it would mine.
    Thankyou, I'll call her just incase:)