1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

how are jennifer aniston's nipples ALWAYS erect?!

Discussion in 'celebrity news & gossip' started by Rachy-Rach, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Rachy-Rach

Rachy-Rach pinkwelly

how?!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. shanny

shanny spliff ninjacat

she's probably either really cold or really horny.
  3. herekitty

herekitty Occam's chainsaw

I'm curious as to why you want to know? Are you trying to maintain erect nipples? (it may sound like I'm being rude here, but I'm honestly curious)

My nipples are usually erect too and it's a pain in the ass. I don't want to wear a bra with 1000 layers of padding but I also don't want to draw attention to my boobs. :/

p.s. I'm neither particularly cold nor particularly horny during most of the times when my nipples are erect.
    1 person likes this.
  4. almost famous

almost famous New Member

I thought I was the only one who noticed. She either needs to put scotch tape over those bad boys or start wearing padded bras.
  5. DiscoBlood

DiscoBlood New Member

i usually have hard nipples. i'm going to start using pasties or whatever they're called, those nipple sticker things.
    i've never noticed her nips
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog the fastest slug

I have the same problem. It's embarrassing.
  7. bort

bort The brown word

Witchcraft.
  8. BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart Handbags and Glad Wrap*

mine are really soft? I have the opposite problem!?!?!?! lol?
  9. bort

bort The brown word

No wait! Feng Shui, my bad. Christian Science?

It is a dilemma. I concede that straight away.
  10. Sparklelulu

Sparklelulu life enriching

you have very simply and efficently summed up my exact same titty life experience. well put.

after years of feeling weird/embarrassed about it, i choose to embrace them and an attitude of "if people have to look or make judgements about what it means, that's their thing, not mine." then recently i began to feel more self conscious and adopted a semi-comprimise at work. i wear a cotton sports type bra over my regular bra and it just kind of smooths things out. but i still visibly have nipples alot of the time.
    i think the concerns that prompted the change were most influenced by what i perceive as female judgements as opposed to male ones.
  11. small face

small face We're Going to Be Friends

if that was a "how i wish mine were like that too" post, you could get fake stick-on nipples like samantha did on sex and the city.
  12. vegyrex

vegyrex New Member

No she doesn't.
    1 person likes this.
  13. violet_jones

violet_jones New Member

perhaps she's had them secretly pierced my left nipple is permanently erect.
  14. *^_^*

*^_^* Catface.

Or maybe she wears them nipple things like sam did in sex and the city.
  15. Rachy-Rach

Rachy-Rach pinkwelly

i wasn't trying to get mine to look like that but i wouldn't mind. I think they look great. Though, you're right, they do rather draw the eye. Still, I'd be proud if mine were like that. Don't try to hide it people, they're lovely x
  16. calalove

calalove battle-scarred

didn't she recently have a boob job?

anyway...no shame in the erect nipple, i think it's sexy as stuff.
    1 person likes this.
  17. Abstractor

Abstractor Banned

As a member of team aniston...the erection is simple...1 ice cubes vs 2 nipple's..it's enough to stop traffic;)
  18. orchestral

orchestral blair waldorf

i don't know.. but that lady has the most kickass body i've ever seen.
  19. vegyrex

vegyrex New Member

Oh yes. :love:
  20. sappy535

sappy535 Was she asking for it

There always erect during Friends, I lose what Friends is about when Jennifer's Nipples come on screen.