1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

got CAMEL TOE?

Discussion in 'fashion' started by Abscess, May 11, 2009.

1. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

2. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

have you ever seen that show about embarassing bodies?
    this girl said her "lips" were so big and moist they would stick together and she'd have to use her hands to separate them before the act.
    i really wish they showed but they didn't.
  3. sunday green

sunday green carpe noctem

someone should buy coco a pair

[​IMG]
  4. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

to be honest, why is camel toe something to be ashamed of? men don't mind their bulges showing through their pants.

i didn't see that woman you're talking about on the embarrasing bodies show, although i saw some huge inner labias on there once. this girl took her knickers off and it looked like a flesh cauliflower hanging down.
  5. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

I kind of think my labia is oversized and chubby to be honest.
    But I haven't seen many to compare.

I do not like the camel toe. I do not like to see balls.
    I do not like the package on skinny jean boys.

I don't want to THINK of stranger's genitalia (unless, of course, it's abnormal)
  6. sundaydress

sundaydress work that limp

maybe we should all embrace our cameltoes like coco
    1 person likes this.
  7. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

prominent nipples are way more embarrasing. i only get it when i'm cold, but they REALLY come out. camel toe wouldn't be a problem.

i don't think i've ever seen an ugly outer labia. i can't see what could go wrong with that part.

i hate to see men with protruding packages too. i especially hate when their jeans are tight around the crotch and there's a faded part where their bits have worn the denim away.
  8. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

Well, you can't help the nipples. But you can avoid the toe.

I sometimes get mad when I see women wearing white tops with no bra.
  9. aura

aura lucky like luciano.

so basically, it's like a reusable pantyliner

how fucking forward
  10. sunday green

i have always been super paranoid about nippleage, but just recently i decided i dont care

i dont need to wear a bra, so im just going to go boob commando

i swear i wont do it in white though , malls, im swathed in black practically all the time
  11. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

my nipples don't seem to care about anything, i mean you'd have to rub ice on them, it must be by hot blood?

I can't imagine you wearing black all the time, for some reason.
  12. sunday green

sometimes i wear colours forgetting i have stupidly bright hair and when i see myself in shop windows i die a little inside

the other day i managed to wear three shades of black?

i put some weight on earlier in the year and found alot of my knickers went the way of the camel, but i lost it again thank god
    1 person likes this.
  13. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

edit
    the photo was huge
    Last edited: May 11, 2009
  14. sundaydress

sundaydress work that limp

i sadly dont have a cameltoe but i might start wedging my trousers up between my fanny lips for attention
    1 person likes this.
  15. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

why?
  16. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

ouch. i wonder if they make those pads in different sizes?

[​IMG]
    1 person likes this.
  17. Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox ginger afro

well,
    i guess it's because there's this girl who was really annoying and she used to wear that all the time. She wore semi transparent white lycra really tight and she used to be really mad all the time telling people to fuck off and pointing fingers and nipples at people.
  18. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

I wore a cream vest and no bra the other day.
  19. sunday green

you have great boobs though, which makes it okay
  20. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Oh man, I totally want to buy some of these anti-camel toe thingies and mail them to this bitch from high school. The camel toe was like, what she went for when she bought pants or something? She was famous for it.
    1 person likes this.