1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

good AVI converter?

Discussion in 'computers & technology' started by old 45's, May 27, 2011.

1. old 45's

old 45's bring back hanging.

Does anybody know of or use a good AVI converter? One that actually will convert the whole movie and not just a section like most of the downloadable stuff ive tried does? thanx in advance
  2. icedragon

icedragon bànned

3. onewaynotgrrl

onewaynotgrrl Rhapsody

.avi's make the world sad. :(

Why do you need to convert to the worst format ever? Can you not just get a multi-format player like VLC?
  4. old 45's

yeah, like i said - "One that actually will convert the whole movie and not just a section like most of the downloadable stuff ive tried does" but thanks..
    i'll keep looking

oneway - avi's do indeed make the world sad, but thats what im trying to convert from. most the converters ive tried seem to get so far turning it into something watchable but cut the movie short after a certain point. fuck avi!
  5. muverick

muverick SickBubbleGum

I don't really understand converting things but I've got realplayer on my computer and it came with a converter, I've used it a few times and it seems to convert fine.
    I normally use it for wav to mp3 converting but I do sometimes convert films from avi into ipod-video-whatsit-called-for-watching-on-my-ipod-thing and it works doing that.
  6. creez

creez Banned

7. onewaynotgrrl

onewaynotgrrl Rhapsody

Oh. FROM. Yeah that makes more sense.

Handbrake is pretty good but converts to .mov files. Which shit all over .avi and can be watched with QT.

Converting still sucks, though.
  8. old 45's

thanks CREEZ - AVS4U is working this shit out :love:
  9. creez

creez Banned

10. CrackneyLove

CrackneyLove CRACKBABBLE

Oh, did you want to convert AVI to DVD?

It takes a while to encode the video and audio to burn the DVD (that is, if you want to burn it).

DVD Flick
  11. goere

goere Fuck thee.

I use the Hamster Free Video Converter and it's really simple and good.
  12. thisbytes

thisbytes 8^)

13. Fucking Shit

Fucking Shit Loser Name

Wavepad and Videopad even are good

i use Irfanview for resizing pics, etc.
  14. Fucking Shit

Fucking Shit Loser Name

easy is good