1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Feb 2009 Glammy Thread

Discussion in 'celebrity news & gossip' started by bootsoffire, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootsoffire

bootsoffire Figgy Puddin'

New month = new thread. Dump it all in here. :clove:
  2. DoloresHaze

DoloresHaze Banned

to continue with the last thread, I don't think Courtney was lazy before.
  3. Model

Model Es no my yob

i've been gone a few days...any new news on the album?...is it coming out in march still? or has it been pushed back until, say, oh, october? :yawn:
  4. CourtneyBee

CourtneyBee Daniel LaRusso

You still care?
  5. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

what record? :rolleyes:
  6. CourtneyBee

It's not coming out. She doesn't even talk about it anymore. Maybe she's lost interest like the rest of us.
  7. ltripley

ltripley Banned

I got an itunes gift card for christmas that I have reserved for the day the album comes out. lol.
  8. Angelica Sin

Angelica Sin u may now snort the bride

i'm sure we'll see a few more christmases first, why not go wild! ;)
  9. devana

devana New Member

so nme said feb 9th..but now her wikipedia says march 9th..
  10. Silvine

Silvine technetium

last i heard she's moving to new york to re-record the drums - that was straight from courtney after her big night out with lindsey
  11. Daylight22

Daylight22 Well-Known Member

Ok well lets split the difference and go with the 9th of NEVER.
  12. Dwight_Schrute

Dwight_Schrute Assistant Sensei

all the nobody cares songs have been taken off the myspace
  13. CrackneyLove

CrackneyLove CRACKBABBLE

She also said that the album would be released in the fall at one point back in 2006 :sick:.
  14. PrincessTrae

PrincessTrae pussy liquor

this is BULLSHIT!

Whatever, I'll listen to all her songs that were leaked on the internet within the last two years - with the exception of 'Loser Dust':sick: - and Hole and America's Sweetheart...and give up on Nobody's Daughter.

IF it does come out, I will get very excited and buy it right when it's released. And then throw myself a Courtney Love party. But I noticed that she doesn't blog much about it anymore and seems more interested in her upcoming career as a lingerie designer. .......
  15. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

why bother, just download it. it's gonna suck anyways.
  16. CourtneyBee

Exactly. Get it from Megaupload or whatever like everybody else is.
  17. Daylight22

Daylight22 Well-Known Member

You are all fucking retarded for even discussing that album. Very "Waiting for Godot". :minger:
  18. RebelRocker

RebelRocker RebelRocker since 2002

i dont know why people were getting their hopes up to begin with about the new album. i didnt get my hopes out about americas sweetheart. when she was in magazines doing promotions thats when it was time to get your hopes up.
  19. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN HEYGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT

Courtney Love party
  20. jonfromsweden

jonfromsweden New Member

well, to be fair to anyone getting their hopes up for reasons just mentioned, she's done plenty of media with nothing to promote. "the return of courtney love" and the covers of pop and, most recently, elle uk comes to mind. the latter even promised a release date in her own writing.

she started promoting america's sweetheart way before its due date, too. remember all the NME hype circa 2001-2002?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.