1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Can you do this?

Discussion in 'the void' started by Abscess, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

Any of these things. Your "party piece". Your talent which goes unappreciated except by me if you can do any of these things:

[​IMG]

CARTWHEELS

OR THIS:

[​IMG]

STANDING ON YOUR HEAD

OR THIS:

[​IMG]

CONTORT YOURSELF

this?

[​IMG]

SQUIRT LIQUIDS OUT OF YOUR EYE

this?

[​IMG]

BLOW UP A BALLOON WITH YOUR EARS

THIS?

[​IMG]

MAKE YOUR EYES POP OUT

THIS?

[​IMG]

EAT GLASS OR METAL WITHOUT DYING

OR ANY OF THESE?

do deep throat
    do a human beatbox
    talk backwards like you are possessed
    make a sound like an owl with your hands cupped
    wolf whistle with your fingers in your mouth
    do anything weird with a body part
    juggle
    make things move with your mind
    do origami without instructions
    apply a bold colour lipstick without using a mirror and not looking like Robert Smith
    smoke cigarettes with your vagina (if you are a woman)

and CAN YOU DO THIS?

[​IMG]
  2. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

do deep throat - I don't do deepthroat as a party trick unless it is a two person bed party. but I can and do put my fist in my mouth.
    do a human beatbox - only one noise.
    make a sound like an owl with your hands cupped-yes
    do anything weird with a body part one leg behind the head. (that might not be true at the moment actually, but if I am in shape I can) , walk on my knees in lotus position.
    make things move with your mind I WISH SO MUCH.

by the way it has always made me feel so sad that I can't do cartwheels.
  3. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

Well, you already impressed me with your language skillz in those youtubes when you was on tour, but this is too much. You are indeed very talented and if I ever set up a circus then I will be after recruiting you.

It makes me sad that I can't do anything acrobatic. I was very bendy when I was thin and did yoga, but now flab prevents.

I can hold my breath for a very long time. That's my only talent. I've been practising for years. One day I'd like to do that deep diving without an oxygen pack, but I can't swim. I do it in the bath though.

I can't deep throat. I wanted to learn sword swallowing but the instructions triggered my gag reflex before any object even entered my mouth.
  4. BabyBoredom

BabyBoredom Gotta get smart.

I think I could do a halfassed cartwheel at least.. can't try though becuase I am broken.

I can do origami without instructions! And I get the fancy instructions nobody else gets.

Body things:
    I can crack all joints in my body except for shoulders and some finger joints.
    I can go into lotus position without using my hands.
    I bend my fingers back a lot, but maybe most girls can?

I can put my finger under my eyelid like that without much problem, but my lid is too small and glides off the finger.
  5. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

abscess, hold you left thumb down with your fingers in a fist shape and then try putting your fingers on your right hand down your throat.
    I bet you will find it much easier than usual.

please don't blame me if you vomit though.

how long can you hold your breath for?
    I used to practice when I was little (with the intention of one day holding the world record) but I was shit.
  6. make sense

make sense boss applesauce

do deep throat
    No, but I have this odd tendency to absent mindedly fellate inanimate objects when drunk. Beer bottles, pens, etc.

do anything weird with a body part
    I can bend my thumbs behind my knuckles. My left thumb moreso than my right because I'm right handed and that hand is more muscular. I never thought it was anything until I showed my cousin and he nearly threw up. Sometimes when I try to text my thumbs won't move. I think there is a correlation.
  7. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

What? WHAT?!? HOW DO YOU DO IT?

I can't do that bending fingers back thing. Maybe you're double jointed or arthritic? Why do you click? Is it bad for you? Are you fast at origami? What do you make?

Gelf, I'll try the oral fisting later. My hands are covered in orange fun fur fibres atm.

I can hold my breath for up to 3 minutes and a half. It'd probably be longer if I didn't smoke, and I'm for whatever reason I can't hold it as long as when I was thinner. I'll time myself later, but I'm a bit wheezy today (cigs).
    1 person likes this.
  8. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

I do this too, but in everyday life whether I'm drunk or not. Always with pens and unfortunately I always eat a banana like I'm giving it a bj without even thinking about it. I was impressed when madonna did deep throat with that beer bottle. You know, in that documentary film she made.
  9. Amity

Amity forever delayed

I can put my foot on my leg while said leg is as a 90 degree angle to my body...um...

I just trawled through partypictures but I guess no evidence exists. I could take a photo now if you really wanted.

and I can do the (forwards) splits. Like BabyBoredom I can crack loads of things, but a lot of the time it hurts and I don't WANT them to have cracked - except the neck. That is such a good one.
  10. Amity

Amity forever delayed

[​IMG]

I'd quite like to go back to this point in time. I was really happy.
  11. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

if we're doing photos, here are some really sexy ones of me doing my 'fitting citrus foods into my mouth' trick.
    the sad thing is that these pictures weren't taken at a party, I was up bored one night on my own at like 3am and took them.
    :minger::geek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If I ever start up an online dating profile I think I should use the lime picture.
    1 person likes this.
  12. Amity

Amity forever delayed

OMG I could never do that. I have the smallest jaw ever.
  13. VenusDeMilo

VenusDeMilo honeyblood

I can walk on my toes. I am not really interested in posting any that were taken of me doing it as it looks really weird.
    [​IMG]
    I can do it more exaggerated than that. Apparently there's parents on the internet that complain about their kids doing this. I'm not a lonely freak.
    I sit with my toes curled under naturally, because that's whats comfortable for me. Once when I was watching a play rehearsal, an actor sighed from across the room and said "Thank god. I just asked my friend next to me if you had toes.. it look like you had no toes... I had to tell you!"

:stress:
    1 person likes this.
  14. Abscess

Abscess sth witchy

oh GOD!!!!! JESUS MARY JOSEPH, GELF!!! Now I really need to learn how to stuff things into my mouth. Do you ever have The Fear that you won't be able to get them out?

Amity - does that hurt?

The toe walking is the first thing mentioned in this thread that's made me feel queasy. I cannot tolerate toe pain and that sounds v toe painful.

MORE PICS

Do your talents come in handy irl?
  15. gelflinggirl

gelflinggirl BADMAN.

no, I never have that fear.
    but it does make my jaw hurt a but sometimes.
    I have such a massive mouth all the time anyway though.
  16. BabyBoredom

I just held my lid up a bit with the other hand and put my finger under there? I'm not that sensetive to poking around in my eyes.. The girl in the pic has a bigger lid that seem to stretch? My eyes are kind of deep set, not much lid at all.
    I'm not double jointed or arthritic, I have half shitty joints though. The bending fingers back I have seem quite many girls do, never boys though..
    I don't know that many origami things by heart, havent folded that much lately. I mostly like folding money! I fold them into hearts that you can put a coin in, shirts, butterflies, cubes. My fav is to make a standing framed pic of the person pictured on the bill!

Yeah I only do it as a party trick really. My hip is my favourite one! I used to have to crack my knees sometimes to make the knee normal so I could keep on walking, that stopped, now I just have hurting knees.
    The neck, one can't stop cracking though. I wish I could..

Oh and the oral fisting, I can too!
  17. Norvegicus

Norvegicus Mutt

I think the weirdest thing I can do is make my stomach make insane monster noises on command when I'm hungry. This probably isn't as weird as some people think it is though...
  18. BabyBoredom

I can bite through anything with my super jaw.
  19. VenusDeMilo

VenusDeMilo honeyblood

I assure you, it doesn't hurt or I wouldn't do it. I am just incredibly flexible... all over, actually, but mostly in my toes. I can support my weight on my toes, and it only hurts if I walk a far distance and do it too much in one day -- such as, when people ask me to do it when I'm drunk. I'll carry around shots walking on my toes like a fucking idiot.
  20. make sense

make sense boss applesauce

I'm bored at work. Here's the thumb thing. My officemate kind of gagged a little when I showed her.

[​IMG]