1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

Alan Wilder’s Recoil schedules North American tour

Discussion in 'music & books' started by debaser, Jul 19, 2010.

1. debaser

debaser suicide pact - you first

Alan Wilder’s Recoil schedules North American tour Consequence of Sound
    Alan Wilder’s Recoil schedules North American tour

Former Depeche Mode keyboard player Alan Wilder made headlines recently when he joined his former bandmates at the Royal Albert Hall this past February. But for those who thought it might be a sign of things to come, you may want to think again. Wilder has instead chosen to put any potential Depeche Mode reunions on hold in favor of more touring behind his own musical project, Recoil. This fall, the artist will be bringing his unique brand of electronica to both North and South America.

Behind his recently released compilation Recoil Selected, Wilder’s endeavor will begin with four dates on the West Coast, with Seattle being the first stop on October 18th. After a couple shows on the Eastern Seaboard — Toronto, Baltimore, and New York included, Recoil will head south for a series of dates in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador.

What’s more, the band’s official website promises that a few more North and South American dates are still on the way, so if your city isn’t listed below, there’s still a chance to catch the electronic goodness.

In the meantime, find all upcoming tour dates below. Tickets for select dates are available via Ticketmaster.com.

Recoil 2010 Tour Dates:
    10/18 – Seattle, WA @ Triple Door
    10/19 – Portland, OR @ Aladdin Theatre
    10/21 – San Francisco, CA @ Mezzanine
    10/22 – Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
    10/27 – Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
    10/31 – Baltimore, MD @ Bourbon Street
    11/01 – New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom
    11/03 – Santiago, CL @ Club Amanda
    11/04 – Buenos Aires, AR @ Niceto Club
    11/05 – Rosario, AR @ Patio de la Madera,
    11/06 – Cordoba, AR @ Espacio Quality