1. Welcome to Kittyradio!

Whether this is your first visit to Kittyradio or you're back after a long absence, I hope that these recent updates will encourage you to stick around and help us breathe some life back into this special place. As the site was recently offline for a month, we could really use everyones help to pick up the momentum again. Please take a minute to register, post a new thread, or reply to some of your favorite topics.

With your help, I know we can make Kittyradio better than ever. I have started a thread in the Member Support & Feedback forum with more details and I would love to hear from you.

xx
    Brooke

A good lipstick in a ROSE WOOD shade.

Discussion in 'makeup, hair, & perfume' started by goere, May 23, 2011.

1. goere

goere Fuck thee.

You know... NUDE.

I always end up with the wrong nudes.

They're either too pink or too bright or too brown/dark.

All I want is a ROSE WOOD tone. Something that's one shade above your

natural tone of the lips, subtle, but still noticeably lipstick. And warm.

My skin is olive and rather tanned.

Please recommend stuff. :love:
  2. Ronette

Ronette Well-Known Member

Me too, I think dirtyplotte made a thread like this but for lip stain/gloss in this colour.
  3. sugarscar

sugarscar Banned

Crystal Pink Pure Colour lipstick by Estee Lauder is dreamy.

i'm in love with their Vanilla Truffle lippy too, but it's very pale.
  4. shadow

shadow not here nor there. yet.

5. .parisian

.parisian .tess d'urberville

tom ford recently came out with a gorgeous collection of lipsticks. there is a rosey one and a proper nude.
  6. obscurearse

obscurearse the figurehead

This. Blush Nude is absolutely gorgeous.
    1 person likes this.
  7. goere

goere Fuck thee.

Found it. I bought the 101 Voilette de Madame by Guerlain:

(not this colour, but this lipstick :love:)

[​IMG]
  8. kwhatever

kwhatever dead dot com.

the rule for nude is 3 shades lighter than your skintone or 3 shades darker.

if you put it on with no makeup on and it makes you look more dead, you have to wear it with a smokey eye.

if you put it on and it makes you like you're more fleshy, then you can wear it however the fuck you want too.
  9. rosaline

rosaline x_x

wearing a colour lighter than your skintone seems so wrong to me. when i was little i threw away all my mums pink lipstick & left her with only red because pink was a waste of time in my mind
  10. kwhatever

kwhatever dead dot com.

really? i personally think a nude 3 shades darker sounds weirder. but its been proven to me that it can look ok.